Saturday, September 12, 2009

we made it!

Our day started at 4:30 this morning, Gracie was a champion traveller, though it's tough to entertain a busy 15-month old for 4 hours w/o letting her get out of her seat.... Vegas is crazy-hot, it would seem I'm partial to Canadian weather after all, no more complaining about Ottawa's humidity for me!

We picked up our show badges today, and I got a quick peak at some products. Already see a contender for what-we're-they-thinking, a big toque for your carseat that basically tethers your toddlers head to the seat. I imagine that go over realllly well with any toddler. Not.

I'm excited to sit down with our current suppliers and to get a peack at their new products... it's also fun to pick up new lines, I love the thrill of the hunt! I've always tried to stock unique things, but I've got to admit, it's getting trickier and trickier. Is there anything you'd like to see at your stores? Now's a good time to let me know, lol.

I hear Baby Boom was a success, and the lovely and talented Mary gave a great CD workshop (as always!). Melissa is up tomorrow, she's onstage at 11am, go Melissa!

susie ;)

3 comments:

  1. Check out the Organickidz baby bottles - for those parents that pump, a stainless steel bottle could be appealing.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mamaroo - is it just a lame gimic or could it really be cool? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tethering a head to a car seat?! That's a liitle crazy to me.

    ReplyDelete